Zesty Salsa Recipe
This chunky and colorful salsa, from Susan Causey of Columbia, Louisiana, is the ideal companion for crispy tortilla chips and goes together in a jiffy.
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Zesty Salsa in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p61
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Zesty Salsa(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Easy Salsa Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salsa Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >