Zesty Salmon Burgers Recipe
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, skin and bones removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon pimientos
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Shape into four patties.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook patties in butter over medium heat, for 5-6 minutes on each side or until browned. Serve on rolls with lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 573 calories, 30 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 173 mg cholesterol, 1,313 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.