Zesty Salmon Burgers Recipe
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, skin and bones removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon pimientos
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Shape into four patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties in butter over medium heat, for 5-6 minutes on each side or until browned. Serve on rolls with lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Zesty Salmon Burgers
Sort By :
"Wow! My turned out fantastic. They're huge patties though and I made a few extra. Very tasty. We were 3 couples and everyone enjoyed them. Be careful with the amount of salmon called for. We can't buy a 14 3/4 oz. can."
"Too much liquid, the mixture was very soft and patties too mushy when cooked. Also diluted the taste of the salmon completely, my family would not eat them."