- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, carrots, peppers, onions, salad dressing, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Roasted Vegetables
Sort By :
I modified this recipe the second time I made it to include 2 cups of potatoes and only 1 cup of carrots. It cut some of the sweetness.
What a great flavor!! I used Kraft Tuscon style Italian dressing. The dressing caramelized as it baked which gave it just a touch of sweetness.....so, so, good.
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >