Zesty Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Even picky eaters will devour these tangy veggies. With only 15 minutes of prep, they leave you plenty of hands-free time. —Aims62, TasteofHome.com Community
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, carrots, peppers, onions, salad dressing, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup equals 137 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 482 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Zesty Roasted Vegetables
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC