Zesty Pretzel Nuggets Recipe
Ordinary pretzels just don't compare to these easily seasoned nuggets. I've been making them for guests during the holidays for years and they never fail to please.
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) pretzel nuggets
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Place pretzels in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, steak seasoning, cayenne and dill. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat evenly.
- 2. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 quarts.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC