Zesty Pretzel Nuggets Recipe
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) pretzel nuggets
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Place pretzels in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, steak seasoning, cayenne and dill. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat evenly.
- 2. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 quarts.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Zesty Pretzel Nuggets
"I made these for my family and as gifts to neighbors. They were a huge hit!"