Ordinary pretzels just don't compare to these easily seasoned nuggets. I've been making them for guests during the holidays for years and they never fail to please.
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) pretzel nuggets
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Place pretzels in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, steak seasoning, cayenne and dill. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 quarts.
Originally published as Zesty Pretzel Nuggets in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p109
Reviews for Zesty Pretzel Nuggets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2011
"I made these for my family and as gifts to neighbors. They were a huge hit!"