Ordinary pretzels just don't compare to these easily seasoned nuggets. I've been making them for guests during the holidays for years and they never fail to please.
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) pretzel nuggets
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Place pretzels in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, steak seasoning, cayenne and dill. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 quarts.
Originally published as Zesty Pretzel Nuggets in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p109
Reviews for Zesty Pretzel Nuggets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2011
"I made these for my family and as gifts to neighbors. They were a huge hit!"