Zesty Potato Salad Recipe
A new, zippy version of the old favorite, this refreshing potato salad is sure to please! Horseradish gives it a delightfully different flavor. Try it for your next family gathering or picnic. —Aney Chatterton, Soda Springs, Idaho
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into cubes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, parsley, pepper and remaining salt. Stir in the potatoes, eggs, bacon and onions. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 357 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 164mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Potato Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC