Zesty Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into cubes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, parsley, pepper and remaining salt. Stir in the potatoes, eggs, bacon and onions. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 357 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 164mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Potato Salad
"If you love horseradish, this is the potato salad for you! Perfect for summer picnics and barbecues too!"