Zesty Potato Cheese Soup Recipe
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 6 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- In a large saucepan, combine the potato soup and milk. Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Ladle into serving bowls. Sprinkle with cheeses and bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Potato Cheese Soup
Sort By :
"It was a little bland so I added some garlic salt , white pepper, and sour cream to taste. After that, it was very good."
"Super easy but tastes like it was made from scratch."
"This was easy to make & tasted really good, especially with the cheeses & bacon. My 11 year old & I had it with warm multi grain bread. Very good combination."
"This soup was too sweet for my taste. I think most people would like it, however, especially given how easy it is to make. My caution is: if you don't like the sweeter cheesy potato soups, you probably will not like this one. Not a bad recipe, just not for me."
"My family and I LOVE this soup. It is quick and easy to throw together and very tasty. We have had it several times since it was published and it is often requested when I ask the family what they would like to have on the weekly menu."