Zesty Potato Cheese Soup Recipe
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 6 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the potato soup and milk. Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Ladle into serving bowls. Sprinkle with cheeses and bacon. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 387 calories, 20g fat (13g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 1113mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Potato Cheese Soup
"It was a little bland so I added some garlic salt , white pepper, and sour cream to taste. After that, it was very good."
"Super easy but tastes like it was made from scratch."
"My oh my is this wonderful! My entire family loved this soup! I love the ease of putting this meal together. One thing I accidently did was use monterey jack cheese instead of pepper jack cheese; and I was wondering where the "zesty" was. Obviously with monterey jack cheese there is no "zesty" but that was okay, because we all loved it anyway. Next time I will be sure to use pepper jack to see if the flavor changes much. Please try this soup! It is so good! We will be making this more often. Thank you so much for the recipe."