Zesty Poached Eggs
My husband and I have two young daughters, but we often eat breakfast before they get up. This meal is one of our favorite "breakfasts for two". It's tasty and fun and looks great on the table.Kathy Scott, Lingle, Wyoming
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, poached
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup process cheese sauce, melted
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Place two eggs on each slice of toast. Top with cheese sauce and
- salsa. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 318 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 445 mg cholesterol, 954 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.