Zesty Pineapple Ham Glaze
Pineapple, a longtime favorite with ham, combines with cloves and Dijon mustard in this recipe. It stirs up in a wink and is sure to perk up the palate.Hormel, Horst Kruppa
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. about 30 minutes before ham
- is done, remove from the oven. Score surface; spoon glaze over
- entire ham. Return to the oven, basting occasionally during the last
- 30 minutes of baking. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 7 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.