- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni, chopped (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 packages Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Assorted crackers
- Place pepperoni on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate; microwave, covered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until fat is rendered.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, salad dressing mix, oil, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Stir in pepperoni, cheese, green pepper and onion. Serve at room temperature with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Zesty Pepperoni Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p10
Reviews for Zesty Pepperoni Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2015
"Made this for movie night last night and it was a hit! I only used 1 packet of Italian dressing mix."