- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni, chopped (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 packages Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Assorted crackers
- Place pepperoni on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate; microwave, covered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until fat is rendered.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, salad dressing mix, oil, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Stir in pepperoni, cheese, green pepper and onion. Serve at room temperature with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Zesty Pepperoni Dip
"Yum! Made this exactly as written and I wouldn't change a thing! Great flavor and I think putting the pepperoni in the microwave made a big difference. Make this a few hours (or the day before) so the flavors can meld."
"Made this for movie night last night and it was a hit! I only used 1 packet of Italian dressing mix."