Zesty Party Snack Mix
Pep up a party with this crunchy well-seasoned blend of cereal, pretzels and cheese crackers. "You can alter it by adding mixed nuts," says Codie Ray of Tallulah, Louisiana.
21 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 2-1/2 hours
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 4 cups Cheerios
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 4 cups cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and crackers. Spread
- onto two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the cereal mixture and
- toss to coat. Bake 225° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, stirring every 30
- minutes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 16 cups.