Zesty Nacho Dip Recipe
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, tomatoes, chilies, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2. Cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with chips. Yield: 8 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 144 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.