Zesty Nacho Dip Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, tomatoes, chilies, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2. Cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with chips. Yield: 8 cups.
1/4 cup: 144 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 436mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Nacho Dip
"This dip was good, but I wouldn't call it great. Using salsa instead of stewed tomatoes would have given more acidity to cut the sweetness of the processed cheese."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.