- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, cut into 16 wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a nonstick skillet, bring carrot and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the broccoli, onion and zucchini; return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Add salad dressing and oregano. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid is reduced. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Mixed Vegetables
Sort By :
"Ick! Looks better on paper than it tastes."
"I liked this a lot and thought it was easy. Each time I have made it I have added a different vegetable, some root veggies cut real thin (a beet and a rutabaga) and I have added more carrots. It is just one of those really good ideas that lead to lots of others."
"I found the veggies kind of bland.I cooked all my veggies then i tossed them with a light italian dressing.If you roast the veggies I tossed with dressing and then roasted them very good hot or cold. even kids like this dish"
"I have made this recipe several times although I use regular Italian salad dressing because that is what I have on hand. This is easy and a good mix of vegetables."