Zesty Marinated Shrimp Recipe
These easy shrimp look impressive on a buffet table and taste even better! The zesty sauce has a wonderful spicy citrus flavor. I especially like this recipe because I can prepare it ahead of time. —Mary Jane Guest, Alamosa, Colorado
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1. In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients. Stir in shrimp. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Drain before serving. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 shrimp equals 43 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Marinated Shrimp
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC