These easy shrimp look impressive on a buffet table and taste even better! The zesty sauce has a wonderful spicy citrus flavor. I especially like this recipe because I can prepare it ahead of time. —Mary Jane Guest, Alamosa, Colorado
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients. Stir in shrimp. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Drain before serving. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Zesty Marinated Shrimp in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2001, p21
Reviews for Zesty Marinated Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review