Zesty Low-Fat Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pound red potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 minutes or just until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Potato Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p39
Reviews for Zesty Low-Fat Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review