From the Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Italian tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Prepare sausage according to directions. Cool slightly; cut into 1/4-in. slices.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the broccoli and cooked pasta.
- Cook until broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes. Add sausage; toss to combine. Yield: 5 servings
Originally published as Zesty Italian Sausage Pasta in Johnsonville® Sausage 2016
Reviews for Zesty Italian Sausage Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review