- 1 pound ground turkey or beef or turkey
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Shape into four patties. Pan-fry, grill or broil until no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Zesty Hamburgers
Sort By :
needed more pinch - will probaably try it again
Recipe is awsome!! I used "Whole Grain Dijon Mustard" and it gave it a little bit of a kick. The whole family loved these hamburgers.
This recipe was good but it needed more flavor for me
These are very good burgers. I made them for my Mom & Mother-in-Law and was a little concerned the horseradish might be to too spicy for them but they both thought they were really good.
Very good! As a personal choice I prefer ground beef mixed with 1/2 lb Chorizo (spicy Mexican Sausage}, and I use Smoky Paprika.