- and process cheese.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Top each muffin with
- about 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon butter. Combine
- the paprika, parsley and pepper; sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 450° for 10-14 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 muffins.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 153 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 462 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.