Zesty Grilled Sandwiches Recipe
Store-bought coleslaw adds sweetness and a fun change of pace to these extra-easy grilled sandwiches. Serve chips or veggies alongside, and dinner will be ready on the double! —Missy Herr, Quarryville, Pennsylvania
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 16 slices deli ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup deli coleslaw
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- On four slices of bread, layer the ham, provolone cheese, coleslaw and cheddar cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread oil on outsides of sandwiches.
- On a griddle, toast sandwiches until bread is lightly browned on both sides. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Grilled Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p28
Reviews for Zesty Grilled Sandwiches(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2011
Delicious! Easy to make! The cole slaw gives a new twist to regular ol' ham and cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >