Zesty Grilled Corn
This recipe is a definite crowd-pleaser at summer gatherings. It's easy to make the day before and just pop on the grill during the picnic.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 ears sweet corn, husked
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the mustard, horseradish,
- Worcestershire sauce and lemon-pepper. Place each ear of corn on a
- 13-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with butter
- mixture. Fold in edges of foil and seal, leaving space for expansion
- of steam.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or
- until corn is tender. Carefully unwrap foil. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 173 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.