- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 ears sweet corn, husked
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and lemon-pepper. Place each ear of corn on a 13-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with butter mixture. Fold in edges of foil and seal, leaving space for expansion of steam.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until corn is tender. Carefully unwrap foil. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Grilled Corn
Sort By :
"Visiting family in Alberta with some fresh corn; this was quick, different and everyone wanted the recipe. I sent them to Taste of Home. You could certainly add additional spice of choice for zip."
"Less zippy than I thought it would be. Only takes 5 min. to make sauce then cook 5-6 min. each side, 4 sides = 20 - 25 min."
"Funny! I would agree with Nancy. Don't close the lid / cover of the grill."
"Hi JYStacy,Grill, uncovered, I beleive means to leave the grill cover up while grilling, not closed. This way the corn will not overcook with the cover closed.Luv2CookNancy in Montana"
"it says to fold in edges of foil and seal, leaving space for expansion of steam.. and then grill uncovered 5-6 min.... how can you do both? which way do you grill it? covered or not?"