This recipe is a definite crowd-pleaser at summer gatherings. It's easy to make the day before and just pop on the grill during the picnic.
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 ears sweet corn, husked
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; add the mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and lemon-pepper. Place each ear of corn on a 13-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with butter mixture. Fold in edges of foil and seal, leaving space for expansion of steam.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until corn is tender. Carefully unwrap foil. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Grilled Corn in Country Extra July 1996, p49
Reviews for Zesty Grilled Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review