Zesty Greek Salad Recipe
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 small tomato, cut into wedges
- 4 cucumber slices, halved
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 red onion slice, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radishes, onion, olives and feta cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 89 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Zesty Greek Salad
"Nice light salad. I did add a little honey to the dressing since it is VERY zesty."