Zesty Gazpacho Salad Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over zucchini mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Gazpacho Salad
Sort By :
My daughter says it reminds her of Qudoba's burritos. Next time I make it we'll warm it up a bit and place it in a tortilla with chicken strips, cheese and black beans.
Love love love it! I made this to put on top of salad greens instead of using salad dressing. I can't stop eating it by itself. It is so good.
Wow, what a FABULOUS salad! I made this for a work bbq and it was a huge hit. This will be a go-to recipe for me in the summers! Thanks for sharing!
This salad is wonderful! I love that it is low carb and low cal. I will be making it again and again. Way to go!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Gazpacho >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Southwest Salads >
- Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >