These green beans travel so well because they can either be served at room temperature or reheated at the party. —Christine Bergman, Suwanee, Georgia
- 2 tablespoons oil from oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen French-style green beans
- In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, garlic and lemon pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in frozen green beans; cook, covered 7-9 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Uncover; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until liquid is almost evaporated. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Garlic Green Beans in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p43
Reviews for Zesty Garlic Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review