- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, toss the romaine, olives, tomato, cheese and pepper rings. Just before serving. drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Garden Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p17
Reviews for Zesty Garden Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review