Zesty Dijon Potato Salad
This is my kind of potato salad. It looks appetizing and gives your taste buds something to work on. I prefer this to the usual baked potato.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling Cook: 20 min. + cooling
- 4 medium unpeeled red potatoes
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons bottled ranch dressing
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- Hot paprika, optional
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil and
- boil for 20-25 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into cubes and
- place in a salad bowl. Add green onions, salt and pepper. For
- dressing, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing, mustard
- and vinegar; pour over potato mixture and toss well. Chill 1 hour
- before serving. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 201 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.