- 4 medium unpeeled red potatoes
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons bottled ranch dressing
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- Hot paprika, optional
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil and boil for 20-25 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into cubes and place in a salad bowl. Add green onions, salt and pepper. For dressing, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing, mustard and vinegar; pour over potato mixture and toss well. Chill 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Dijon Potato Salad
"would it still taste good if I were to use white vinegar instead of the tarragon vinegar ?"
"I used 3 lbs of small red potatoes and made extra sauce but I don't think I'll need all of it. It's cooling in the fridge now, for my get together, and so far it's delicious! I think it'll be a big hit."
"I didn't, and wouldn't change a thing in this recipe. The dressing is a delicious change of pace from my usual recipe. I like the tang of the dijon mustard, and much prefer the sour cream & ranch flavor over just mayonaise. I will definitely use this recipe again."