This is my kind of potato salad. It looks appetizing and gives your taste buds something to work on. I prefer this to the usual baked potato.
- 4 medium unpeeled red potatoes
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons bottled ranch dressing
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- Hot paprika, optional
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil and boil for 20-25 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into cubes and place in a salad bowl. Add green onions, salt and pepper. For dressing, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing, mustard and vinegar; pour over potato mixture and toss well. Chill 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Potato Salad in Country April/May 1993, p49
Reviews for Zesty Dijon Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review