Zesty Crouton Salad Recipe
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups salad croutons
- 4 pieces string cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Crouton Salad
Sort By :
Very quick and easy and very tasty, even the next day!
My husband and I are watching calories and carbs. This is a tasty and filling salad. I added some diced cucumbers and chopped sweet red onion. Very Good.
Wonderful. Red wine or Balsamic is good. Also, I whisk the wine, oil and garlic in a separate bowl before adding to the salad. Another reviewer was right, add the croutons just before serving. Thanks for a good summer salad. Or anytime you want something refreshing!
Everyone raved over it! Every time I make it, there is nothing left. Great for picnics and bbqs. Just make sure you wait to add the croutons until you are just about to serve it.