Zesty Crouton Salad Recipe
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups salad croutons
- 4 pieces string cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Crouton Salad
Sort By :
Very quick and easy and very tasty, even the next day!
My husband and I are watching calories and carbs. This is a tasty and filling salad. I added some diced cucumbers and chopped sweet red onion. Very Good.
Wonderful. Red wine or Balsamic is good. Also, I whisk the wine, oil and garlic in a separate bowl before adding to the salad. Another reviewer was right, add the croutons just before serving. Thanks for a good summer salad. Or anytime you want something refreshing!
Everyone raved over it! Every time I make it, there is nothing left. Great for picnics and bbqs. Just make sure you wait to add the croutons until you are just about to serve it.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Salad Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >