“It takes no time at all to prepare the few ingredients for this recipe. And everyone loves the resulting combination of tastes and textures. This salad pairs well with everything from grilled entrees to pasta!” Valerie Smith - Aston, Pennsylvania
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups salad croutons
- 4 pieces string cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Crouton Salad in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p37
Reviews for Zesty Crouton Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review