- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Combine salad dressing and cumin; pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Corn Salad in Country Woman July/August 2003, p35
Reviews for Zesty Corn Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review