- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, soups and broth. Add the chicken, corn, chilies and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 6-8 servings (2 quarts).
Originally published as Zesty Corn Chowder in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p23
Reviews for Zesty Corn Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2011
my family can be picky, but they loved this recipe! I just made the dish this week, and they already want me to make it again, but this time a double batch!