- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, soups and broth. Add the chicken, corn, chilies and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 6-8 servings (2 quarts).
Originally published as Zesty Corn Chowder in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p23
Reviews for Zesty Corn Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2011
"my family can be picky, but they loved this recipe! I just made the dish this week, and they already want me to make it again, but this time a double batch!"