- heat; simmer, uncovered for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- In a saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat
- until cheese is melted.
- In a bowl, combine corn cake ingredients just until moistened. Pour
- 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto a hot greased griddle. Turn when bubbles
- form on top of cake. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Place a corn cake on four serving plates. Top each with 1/4 cup of
- filling. Repeat layers once. Serve with cheese sauce. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 834 calories, 42 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 197 mg cholesterol, 2,035 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 44 g protein.