Zesty Corn and Beans Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Cajun or Mexican diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, corn, beans, oregano and chili powder. Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until the corn is tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 104 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Zesty Corn and Beans
"I made this and the mexican corn and they complimented each other very well. Everyone loved it and it was super quick."