Zesty Corn and Beans Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Cajun or Mexican diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, corn, beans, oregano and chili powder. Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until the corn is tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 104 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Corn and Beans
"I made this and the mexican corn and they complimented each other very well. Everyone loved it and it was super quick."