When you're in the mood for Mexican food, reach for this recipe. The tomato, corn and bean mixture can also be refrigerated and eaten as a relish without the rice.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Cajun or Mexican diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, corn, beans, oregano and chili powder. Cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until the corn is tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Corn and Beans in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001
Reviews for Zesty Corn and Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2011
"I made this and the mexican corn and they complimented each other very well. Everyone loved it and it was super quick."