- medium heat, until sausage and beef are no longer pink and the pork
- juices run clear; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Set meat
- Saute onions, green pepper and garlic in reserved drippings until
- tender. Add the next 12 ingredients. Return meat to the pan; bring
- to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour. Add the beans
- and heat through. Yield: 12-14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 272 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 410 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein.