- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 naan flatbreads, warmed
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Spread over flatbreads; top with chicken and, if desired, cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Zesty Chicken Soft Tacos
Sort By :
We put these on corn tortillas and the sour cream sauce was yummy and addictive.
Phenomenal! Great fresh flavors, really good. We added guacamole and it made them even better!
Yummy and so easy! Perfect amount of citrus and zing that went very well with a side of yellow rice. Will definitely make again and again!