- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain well. In a large serving bowl, combine the cheese, chicken, peppers, mushrooms, olives, green onions, pepperoni and pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Toss before serving. Yield: 14 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Zesty Chicken Pasta Salad
Sort By :
This is SUPER good, I made it to take to a potluck an people were asking for the recipe. I used turkey pepperoni and left out the chicken. It is SO good!
This was delicious! Of course, my vegetable supply was low, so I substituted a few things. I used jalapeno, instead of sweet peppers, and used gouda in place of mozzarella! This is a great base for just about any tipe of vegetable you like!
This was very good! I cut the recipe down for one meal. I forgot the mushrooms but it was still good.
Delicious!!! Disappears quickly!!!
good with fresh mozzarella chunks
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >