- 2/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, combine the yogurt, buttermilk and mayonnaise; cover and process until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients, cover and process until blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Zesty Buttermilk Salad Dressing in Country Woman May/June 2003, p37
Reviews for Zesty Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review