- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion or chives, optional
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) sliced dried beef, chopped, divided
- sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in 1 cup of beef. Shape into two logs, about 6-in. each. Press remaining beef onto each. Garnish with olives if desired. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Zesty Beef Spread Appetizer in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Zesty Beef Spread Appetizer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2009