Zesty Baked Catfish Recipe
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Combine oil and lemon juice; brush over both sides of fillets. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over both sides of fillets. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet equals 259 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Baked Catfish
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.