Zesty Baked Catfish Recipe
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Combine oil and lemon juice; brush over both sides of fillets. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over both sides of fillets. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 259 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Baked Catfish
"Great recipe! However, if you're south of the Mason/Dixon line be prepared to double it! I do not believe I have ever seen a 6oz catfish filet, we normally throw those little guys back. :-)"
"Easy, healthy, tasty!"
"so easy and husband just loved it. i have made this dish several times."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.