- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup pretzel rings
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, combine Chex and pretzels; set aside.
- Place Nutella in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Stir in chili powder until well blended. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a large resealable plastic bag; add cereal mixture. Close bag and shake to coat. Spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Zero Puppy Chow in Ultimate Halloween 2014 2014, p82
Reviews for Zero Puppy Chow
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review