- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup pretzel rings
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, combine Chex and pretzels; set aside.
- Place Nutella in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Stir in chili powder until well blended. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a large resealable plastic bag; add cereal mixture. Close bag and shake to coat. Spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Zero Puppy Chow in Ultimate Halloween 2014 2014, p82
Reviews for Zero Puppy Chow
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2015
"We make this but leave out the Nutella we use melted chocolate chips and we leave out chili powder. Still really good??"