Yummy Yeast Rolls Recipe
- 2 packages (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup warm milk (110° to 115°)
- 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5-3/4 to 6-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk. In a saucepan, heat soda and butter to 110°-115°. Add the warm soda mixture, eggs, sugar, salt and 2 cups flour to yeast mixture; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into four portions. Divide each portion into nine pieces. Shape each into a ball. Place on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Yummy Yeast Rolls(3)
Sort By :
I made these for Thanksgiving, and they were gobbled up. My husband, who usually doesn't enjoy dinner rolls told me to absolutely make these again.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe!
The best rolls I've ever made! I make them with my bread machine and they always turn out great!
Moist & freezes well!