- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, flour, corn syrups, eggs, vinegar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into pastry shell. Cover edges with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Remove foil; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Yummy Texas Pecan Pie
Sort By :
"It is a keeper ! It has replaced my receipt ."
"Very good pie"
"It was so good..everytime I walked by it I would have small bite...had put it out of sight !!!"
"I was told this was the best pecan pie they had ever had....and it is very good! It is VERY sticky, though and I floured both sides of the crust, too. Maybe next time I will "extra" flour and see if that helps it come out of the pie plate better. I used a refrigerated crust which said glass plate was recommended, but I did not use glass....so that might help, too."
"I loved this recipe and it has been talked about to this day, the only thing I did the second time is add a little more flour as the first time it was a little runny....over all great recipe!"