- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the beef, vegetables and onions. Dot with butter.
- In a bowl, combine soups and milk; spread over vegetables. Top with Tater Tots. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Yummy Tater-Topped Casserole
Sort By :
"Easy & yummy"
"I made this just as recipe states. Yummy!"
"It is easy and fast to make and it is delicious!!!"
"Quick, easy, and tasty."
"A regular in our household!! Family doesn't care for mixed veggies, so I use only corn, but still DELICIOUS! Great re-heated and easy to make!"